Monday, March 2, 2009

My new Favorite Website

In my search for the best way to get everyone my recipes and meal plans I stumbled on a website called Meals Matter.  http://www.mealsmatter.org/index.aspx  The whole purpose of this website is to aid you in your planning meals for your family.  They have nutritional helps, personalized cookbooks, pages of recipes, as well as a feature that helps you plan your meals and send the ingredients needed directly to a shopping list.  This site will help you set up a cooks pantry in your home to eliminate the need to run to the market every-time you want to make something new.  Can I just say that I love love love it!  I hope you will take a few minutes to check it out.

I have started to set up my online cookbook.  I will continue to add recipes so feel free to drop back at any time to see if there is anything new.  All the recipes for the monthly menu's will be posted to this cookbook.  


http://mealsmatter.org/cookbooks/ctmhmama/everyday/


This link should take you directly to the cookbook.  Please let me know if you have any issues with the link.  Over time I will try to post the individual links for each meal  in the calendar section.  We will see how that works out???


I hope you will enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girlfriend! Love the blog - our husbands and children thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It offends me that there is a little trash can next to my comment. :-)
    jk.

    ReplyDelete